MJC SOCCER WON VJC IN THE FINALS! WE'RE THE CHAMPION!WHOOOHOOO!Yup. We shouted our lungs out and cheered our hearts out(hah!), at last, our effort werent wasted. MJC soccer players played an excellent game against VJC and we won!! YAY! And our dearest principal has agreed to give us a break on Friday! No school~ Cool huh?
Haha. And to think that almost everyone thought that VJ would definitely win this match as their soccer has always been one of the top or sth? And heard that they were the previous year's champion. And what about us? We're just a new school which has yet established fully. But action speaks louder than words. What can I say now? We're the best la!
Our CCAs have brought us glory by clinching the Gold and Silver awards, tennis 4th(or sth) and many many more la. Now, our soccer has won the championship in the 'A' division match in Singapore. This is like, rocks la! =x
Really enjoyed the match. Didnt know that we'd actually enjoy a football match as much as we did today. Cheerings. Clappings. Shoutings. Dancing. =x Yeah! And the Meridian spirit is just there! Lala.
I love Meridian!
Oh ya. And a VJC-ian diao me for nothing la. Maybe because I'm from Meridian? The school that prevails his? Whatever. I love Meridian! =x
MJ HAS WON THE WAR! MJ HAS WON THE WAR!